sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2020

Like a rainfall,
Unannounced...
No thunder...
No storm...
Drops on my skin,
Taste of your's...
Feeling soaked,
But eager for more...
I'm lost at directions,
But found my home...
Building the temple of...
Something that remains.
And calling it my own,
Like if anything could be owned...
Since I'm merely passing by,
I'll own nothing...
But the memories of smiles...
True emotion is worth more,
Because of this my soul is sore...
But in it lay all my wonders,
Even the choices that come to pain,
In those there was knowledge or gain...
I remain as I am,
Just another pebble in the sand...
Another shell in the shore,
Wanting to be more...
But more might be something less,
Leaving my with sadness...
To remember life by...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...