segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2020

Well I can see you're giving up...
Laying the towel on the floor,
And packing your bags close to the door...
As the bed is scarce of space from the presents I gave you.
The tears which roll down my face,
Say nothing of what I want to,
Mean nothing but the hole in my chest...
And the total despair of the lack of love...
Finally realizing the solitude of oneself.
Bring me to contemplate how the clouds fast arrive,
How the world just turned dark and gloomy...
How the bottle became the confident,
And life has no more thrills for me...
Darkness does no longer scare me,
And loneliness is the destination,
Because I could never believe love again..
Because love is the first flaw to show us...
We're humans!

But your eyes are still engraved in my eye lids,
Every time I close my eyes, you're all I see!
Darkness brings your smell in a soft breeze...
And I still crave your touch, your breath,
Our intimacy... made me feel alive,
Now life has been taken away from me...
Like a bone without purpose I am lost in the dirt...
My heart is growing heavy and heavy...
As if it doesn't belong in this chest anymore...
Maybe you'll find me in a sky one night...
Hanging from a star just to watch the moon on your face...
While playing this old love song in someone else's arms...
I will watch over you in my sleep, my dreams...
In that alternate reality where we would never be apart,
Where I would be complete... and immortal. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...