sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2011

Eddie Vedder - Sleeplees Nights ft. Glen Hansard



By me:
I've been hiding down my smile,
Not by purpose or intention...
Doesn't want to come outside for a while,
Just affraid of getting hurt in affection.

Uneasy steps and heavy legs,
Parted ways as we both left...
Keeping life suspended in time,
Always with you in my mind.

You say we can't turn back,
On decisions made for ourselves...
I'll have to come and collect,
The ones forgot on the shelves.

Cause the piece is still missing,
And I still look for it's completion...
When imagining us finnaly kissing,
I feel like I've solved the equation.

It's still your face I see,
When I close my eyes at night...
Your still the girl for me,
As I see your picture I sight...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...