terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2020

Love and hate, solitude and companionship... Drifting with the currents I'm lost in you... Will it ever come true?

So time keeps clumping on into lumps of people
Getting divided by different phases in your life...
By all the awkward desires one has on solitude,
And in the not knowing what to do with ourselves.
My hollow love keeps changing it's insights,
My life's desire is something ephemeral and timeless,
According to the amount of love I get from life.
I wake up sad in some days,
Remembering what could have been done before...
But the reasons in my head that make me get up...
Tell me tomorrow and today are all but at my doorstep,
What I do with them is my own consequence.
The laughter is confused with the ignorance,
The sweetness mistaken for weakness...
And all those little actions I strive to achieve to draw that smile,
Are taken into a little bucket where the garbage goes after dinner...
The distance grows...
Again I feel the pull of the wild.
Again I question all this crazy society that surrounds us...
All these expectations and secretive agendas,
They take away the will to smile and love,
They dilute our emotions and actions and refrain creativity and trust...

This puddle of emotions is something I haven't found the bottom still,
It's a constant struggle to fall all the way down...
To really reach the depths of my soul, to grasp the real intention of my heart...
Sometimes I feel I'm supposed to be alone in time,
So I can sink in all the other necessities other ask of me,
But wouldn't that defy the whole purpose of living in society or close to it...?

Being alone sucks!
Sometimes, I'm lucky enough to find magic in someone else's eyes...
Sometimes... I'm not...
But the worst thing is I have that anytime I want...
But I don't have it from you!
And your eyes where shooting out stars in my direction...
Maybe it wasn't as much me as it was you... but that magic that you shoot from your eyes got me good...
The image I have in the back of my skull is one of yourself just looking at me in the swimming pool...
Staring into my abyss and smiling as if you're understanding the depths of the secrets, the famous skeletons no one knows...
And I welcome your magic into my abyss...
And I'll have your love into my happiness...
Your love is my happiness and freedom...
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...