quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2020

Struck in awe,
I could look nowhere else...
Your eyes had touched something deep...
Something that has been hiding itself from me,
To a point I thought I didn't have it anymore.
These foundations trembled,
My world of certainty and sureness...
Is no more!
Now...
To learn all over again,
To find my truth in here...
I am not alone in this path,
But it is mine to know the way...
As I take deep breaths and contemplate,
The deepness of your soul,
The loving you have for strangers...
The purity of your energy...
Makes me lost in time and space,
As if I was 16 again...
With jumping butterflies out of my chest....
Muscle cramps in my tummy,
And this huge desire to unite my lips to yours...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...