domingo, 28 de junho de 2020

Sarah Marshall - Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Impossible!

How the light is captive,
In the blue of your eyes...
And time stands still when you dance...
Amazed and in aw I am lost of words.
I am in deep contemplation of your energy,
Of the way the breeze gently strokes your hair,
And the way you look at me...

My hair stands up all along the spine,
As you bite your lip teasing me...
I can feel the sweetness of your skin,
Even before touching you...
Even before coming close to you...
The firecrackers are in the air,
Butterflies in my stomach...

And the realization that that too shall pass...
That time is a hard teacher,
And life a series of events where only you can control...
Your own course of action.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...