domingo, 6 de novembro de 2011

Não consegui comentar a resposta... fica aqui então o que penso sobre o ultimo comentário que recebi...




To be anonymous...
To be secretive...
To be distant and intrusive...
To be anonymous in such a way...
I have to know you I must say...
I've slept in nowhere new...
Although I've dreamt of someone, maybe you?
What was going through my mind and plans for the future?
A lot to answer to a big crowd,
So I'll shout it loud...
I just want to be happy...
Smile with will and never let my heart ill...
I hope it's gona be snappy...
Cause the waiting is bad, my body killed, my soul sad.

2 comentários:

  1. Can you ear that sound?
    It's my heartbeat...
    Maybe I'll be back around someday.
    Or maybe I'll take longer, I don't know...
    It's just get getting kind of cold.
    It's just all too much.
    Can you feel the wind?
    I swear I can feel your light through me.
    And all these days...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Almost 4 years have passed and I've lost whomever I thought you could be... I've even lost part of myself dear... but still hoping all is well with you...!

    ResponderEliminar

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...