terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

Nervous writting...

Everything changes...
May that be the most spoken issue of 2011.

Time changes everything... and somethings don't even need time to change.
When we talk about passed issues and decisions, we need to be aware, that, the conditions which led us to make our choices and decisions, are not the same anymore... the evolution of character is always an ongoing thing and we ourselves, change every day, minute or breath... minor changes... but over the time... significant!

I've been living with some skeletons in my closet... as everyone I know... but nowadays, these old skeletons are not skeletons anymore, but actual size dummys of knowledge which I use almost everyday...
The ghosts which used to haunt me, are now guardian angels always looking over my shoulder and keeping me from harm... these are now the figures holding my hand at times and giving me hope and courage...
Everyone has some issues and dreams, the issues are normally put aside and hidden, the dreams placed on hold for undetermined amount of time... These issues that I have... that WE have... will always find their way to this address, using the letters and words to anounce their death... because, as we talk about them, they are no longer issues...
May we all talk about our issues so they may resolve themselves...
As for Dreams... the dream of living without money/currency will never be accomplished and this is the Dream i wished harder when I was young enough to believe dreams do come true... other Dreams, such as having 10 kids, or owning a private island are indeed possible... but nowadays they go against my own personality... No person should own an island! Everything should be equaly owned by all the humans on earth, and favours should be the currency used... this is not possible because of certain humans who insist on looking at their own stomach and belly more, than looking at everyone else...

Dreams... they don't come true! But some... do!
Como diria o meu Pai...
O que nao tem solução... Solucionado está!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...