quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2019

Get that dress off,
The door slams against the wall...
The bed shakes and the sounds are longer,
The hair stands up and the house follows our rhythm
Our burning skins are melting the place,
And the air is getting denser...
Nothing exists other than us,
No tomorrow is here!
No yesterday allowed...
Just now and let now last...
As you grab me and I grab you,
You jump on me and jump on you,
Our lips get stuck on our teeth with bites...
How I burn....
How you burn...
Hands like wildfire,
They shiver and burn...
Your hair like a firework in your stare,
And the music is made by our bed and the wall,
The floor and the fire in the fireplace...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...