quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2019

I can swear to the gods,
There is no softer skin,
Nor as desired lips...
No treasure in the seas,
Or gold in the ground,
That is worth her touch.
Even water comes to an alt,
Before touching her feet,
As if asking permission,
The power she emanates,
Made weak man faint and horses restless.
I don't recall a single day of rain,
Whenever I was with her...
But when she cried...
It rained thunderstorms and lightning,
Water would rise and animals would take shelter.
She is a goddess to my universe,
The only mother to my children,
Chosen by fate and time,
I wait that she is mine,
Cursing every second away,
But believing it has to be so.
Her kiss is like on a strong daylight,
Two drops of the purest cold water hit your lips,
Quenching your thirst,
Making you want more...
Her embrace is peace and love in one,
Noise is no more and the silence holds you as well.
Your heartbeat slows down and you breathe together,
Two is one and one is all.
The tangling of our hands becomes complex,
And even time has a hard time breaking them apart.
The hair smells of that magical stream in the woods,
Where the birds all meet around the amazing flowers.
The closest thing to paradise I know is her...
And I long for her...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...