quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2019

I hope you find me in the crowd,
After all the feelings have taken you by surprise.
Unbroken I will steadfast my heart and my place,
Waiting for your path to take you to me,
For I have seen you before in dreams and visions,
In magical places where our souls know each other.
You are the powder of fairies...
Light in a body.
Each step towards me is a step closer to happiness,
Where the longing will be met with so much love...
Where time will stand still and wait...
Another step and you are here,
Holding my hand... until eternity...
Another step and you smile,
And my heart almost bursts out of my chest,
And you pass by...
I could follow your scent to hell,
I probably will...
Still looking at you my feet stumble on themselves,
As I turn around to you,
As you turn back smiling,
I curse my shoelaces and dust is in my place...
How could love be so sure of itself and unafraid?
Who planted this bravery in me?
Before half an hour I have your number...
And our smiles are as sincere as kids.
The future is in the making,
Love and truth are eternal in our hearts...
Let's write a faerie tale....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...