segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

Down....

Times are changing in everyones mind...
We are living shifting perspectives as we age,
The hourglass is made of pointed rocks,
And the pain is extended in screams on nightmares.

Rocking the chair back and forth,
I have viewed and felt the chill from the North,
Where the caves sink and freeze our hearts,
Out, in the sun we would never be apart!

But quilometers divide the connection,
Of what was once our affection...
Now the door allows the wind, chilled
And the pain left my heart killed.

Sick of happy bed time stories,
And used to being hit by lorries,
I'll murder all wishes of romance...
Cause with you till eternity I would dance.

It's the glass that takes on the weight,
Or the liquid which steals my fate...
My head only looks to the ground,
Hoping my soul could truly be found...

I've waged battles on foreign ground,
But there is still land to be found,
Where I've not spilled more blood than mine...
Now that I bleed on this floor, no Shrine.
To close my eyes,
I mesmerize,
With this end of me!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...