segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

I am an animal of Instincts!

I'm tired of these thoughts, they keep pushing into the dark side of my head and waking up strange feelings and broken emotions... I'm an animal of instincts, and although hidden, they remain! Most times I wonder what could have been, how things would have turned out to be... but then it hits me like a baseball club on the back on my head... I made the changes, when not by myself, with the aid of others, looking at their own purpose of actions... nevertheless, I was there! I could have changed the actions and I could have cried different atitudes than the ones perspiring from my soul. I am an animal of Instincts!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...