domingo, 18 de outubro de 2015

Darkness is taking over again,
Slowly it creeps in and takes my will...
Darkness is here my friend.
Please just hug me and stay still.

The memories like knives...
Remind me where the scars are.
My head in a bee hive,
And still you're not close you're far.

Indiference is something painful,
But so is regret!
Will you ever talk to me again...
Or should I just forget?

I'm not someone who is special,
I'm not looking for your full attention.
I'm just trying to make the most,
Of your stupid invention.

But now I look back,
Blue skies and warm seas,
I left them all for you...
Wet grass and dark clouds,
Were traded into.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...