May this rain of emotions,
Fall on each one diferently...
And should the drops get us wet,
I'm almost willing to bet,
My temperature will drop quickly.
I've missed the rain that pours,
That's why I'm here, outside...
Sounds like a happy bear who roars,
When we lived in the countryside...
domingo, 12 de fevereiro de 2012
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...
-
Que cabo de tormentas, Que transpira ao dormir... Pouco importa o que aguentas, Sabendo o que está para vir. Visões recorrentes, Pintu...
-
Acho que vim aqui escrever... com um intuito! Tudo começou quase à uma semana atrás. Com uma chamada da minha avó às 09:32 de domingo pas...
-
De que serve esta pequena janela? De rodopios e piruetas de emoções... A mim serve-me apenas de tela... Onde pinto e desenho as minhas se...
Beneath the air of waiting hours.
ResponderEliminarIt overpowers me.
It can change my everyday.
And remains...
Just like the summer rain and the morning sun.
Will what you've longed begin?
Will it change you to something better?