sábado, 19 de outubro de 2019

Looking out the window I search for your face again... it's been the same for the last months or so...
I recall those long walks where my hand with melt in yours...
I remember the smile of the youngster in the rear-view mirror and the way my heart would catch fire with your kiss.
I've been an empty vessel of love but love has never entered here...
I always thought I would be the one to experience true love and dedication,
But the plans aligned for me where something other, something I could never have a single glimpse or forecast in the shape that love never happened.
I still feel today that love is only real when it overcomes all that stands against it...
Since all my relationships failed I never had true love and never really loved anybody...
The worst case for me is that I have never loved myself... I always took that I should be something that everybody else had to like but not me, after all... who the fuck am I...? I don't even know the answer to that question, I don't really feel that I'm myself... that I'm true and kind, worthy and lovable...



Shit... I'll find out eventually who the fuck I am...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...