quarta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2019

When life suddenly awakens you to the reality you live in... the first fear, the first notion of discomfort that comes to your head are the ones who you love and love you. Although life has many tricks and stones to make us fall we support on these people to give us strength, motivation and will... to achieve all those little goals we once had as a kid, before getting our dreams slayed by society.

I have friends and I really love them... their absence is something I cannot cope with as well as I should... and life keeps teaching me about its conditions and how stability is something that can really be shaken or broken in a glimpse of the eye...  everyday more I feel different, I feel weird... I feel falling into this hole that resembles an abyss, a never-ending fall into the depths of my soul and the darkness of my spirit, for when I cease to believe in the good things in life, then life's conditions have changed me and I crave for that change so the whole heart could be painted black as well as my soul....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...