segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2016

Life keeps going strong,
Unwillingly I follow...
The calm breeze of the sea,
Carries the music along,
Will this soul finish being hollow?

The seconds linger in this storm,
And the body craves for your return,
Could I ever feel that warm,
Or will I remain frozen as Saturn?

The longer we remain apart,
The worse it is to reconnect.
Have we ripped the magic from our art?
Will our past love never again infect?

At far I ear the thunders,
They sound of your voice...
And I remember of many wonders,
And how it was your choice.

Don't cry oh eyes of regret,
For life is all but one...
Let's at least... never forget!
We've had plenty more than some.

Now the demons and angels,
Which lived in the past...
Remind me of your freckles,
And how love will never last!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...