sábado, 13 de agosto de 2011

There has been sorrows and pain,
Chemistry tubes and plains,
Each one's path and vision,
But I miss our own special fusion.

The obstacles and hills we've climbed,
The songs and poems I've rhymed,
None of this makes the slightest change,
If I can't see you in my range.

Now that the ocean has passed,
Beneath this bridge of mine...
I wish I could have made it last,
I'm surviving to be honest, fine.

But I'd rather wake up with a smile,
Stare at the sheets in your face for a while,
And dive into those lips so sweet,
That warm feeling when they meet.

The image I had is blurring at last,
Although time is helping, it's not fast...
The weight is still present in my chest,
How I wish I could let it rest.

I need some warmth in me please...
Is there anything in you for me that you could squeeze?
Or maybe I just have to be strong,
Move past you and live happy and long...

Either way,
It hasn't been easy...
And someday,
Just maybe someday,
The decision could make you queasy...
It's the one you made,
The one I have to follow,
Just wish I could get rid of this sorrow!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...