terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2020

The night is loomy and full of horrors,
But in it I am one with terror...
Where the days take their time,
And the dark is always present.
I hold on to the day where love was lost...
As if it keeps me alive without emotion.
The wish of the night not to end,
Maybe the hope of the dream to return...
Maybe unconsciously I wish you are still here...
Although I know there's no more love in us...
Although I know that our time is up.
I linger in that thought,
On what could have been...
On who you've become or were all the time,
Even though I tried to know you...
You were always somewhere else.
I was not even knowned to myself...
Because I am not the same person I once was...
And let's face it...
You might have had something to do with that!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...