terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2020

This goes out to someone whom I've missed for a while...


Day in and day out,
The rain is here everyday,
Why is it here? What's that about?
Stuck in this house,
With my hands bound by thought...
I'll have to get out,
Before I start to rot...
Could this quarantine end at all?
Forget the summer, maybe by fall?
This could be something amazing,
Young lovers get to know themselves,
Locked in a room or house...
But people apart,
We have only books to read or maybe art...
Little projects that keep us going,
Motivate us in the right path...
But sometimes we just feel wrath.
We blame the distance,
The government or the police...
But we just want another fix.
And this quest to be over,
So one can be with whom we want without restrictions...

Happy Anniversary  :-D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...