sábado, 26 de maio de 2012

If only there would be a way,
To loose myself, to be a stray.
I would maybe find another me,
Wishing I was the one I now see.

Would I be satisfied to be someone else?
Another person, a soul on the shelve...
Clarifying your thoughts...
I love who I am but hate robots...

And life has a tendency of surprising you,
It might be good, might be bad, but it's surely true...
How you look at life changes who you are,
And looking at it the right way, brights your stars.

Smile as if you have just been a father,
Breathe in the fresh air and kiss the mother...
You've just been awarded the greatest gift of all...
Now, you know love at it's purest and it's never small.

So be kind to the ones close to us...
Don't be afraid of getting in the bus.
For the voyage will start with pain,
But only in the end, will you know what you've gained.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...