terça-feira, 7 de julho de 2020

When the night comes in,
Bringing your quietness and harmony...
I find myself in peace,
Holding you in my arms.
Stroking your hair with my fingers,
As if I'm pushing the clouds away,
In order to stare at my sun, my light...
Everything else is pushed back when you smile,
Time bows to such energy and might...
And happiness is part of me when I'm with you.
The distance doesn't diminish the image,
It burned bright in my mind and will be kept there for a while.
The image is one of us together in a distant future...
Walking on the sand following smaller footprints,
With occasional runs and splashes of water...
But like magnets almost pulled into each other after being apart...
With such strength and might that not even God could pull them apart.

The depth of your stare,
The scars on your skin...
The taste of your lips,
The smell of your hair,
The touch that makes me shake,
The kiss that makes me shiver...
Waking up to watch you,
Is like contemplating the moon...
Even knowing the star map,
There's always something new in that beautiful face of yours...
A new freckle... the perfect imperfection that makes you... you!
Makes me fall in love with you all over again..
Every day!


These like minded spirits create a reaction in people around them,
Where the pull of the good energy is far greater than any other.
So people have a natural tendency to cluster up to them,
To ride that amazing energy and to take as much lessons as possible,
For this might be the road to happiness,
To personal discovery and enlightenment...


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...