quinta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2019


The touch I once had,
Made me write forever...
You know who you are...
And I'll forget you... never!
When words would form,
In the tip of my fingers,
Without reason or logic...
They would be pure and beautiful,
As my love for you...
Could change everything to blue.

Then expectations got in the way,
Someone else had a say...
And lonesome got me bad...
Real times or grief and sad.
It felt as if the world would end,
But life goes on after the bend...
I didn't die...
But if I was to say I loved again,
I would truly lie...
Something changed in me...
Maybe just something I can no longer see.
Still today I wake up at night,
Sometimes shivering, others in a fight.
But the image of you is everywhere,
The one I love to stare at.

Joy is someone in your heart,
Others might think apart.
And no matter what comes after,
Nothing compares to her...
And the feeling lingers forever.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...