quarta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2019

How can love be considered in weak times so fragile?
How can distance along with the longing feeling question it's power or intensity? Is our will to be loved everyday what commands our intentions and attitudes? Could a moment of doubt overcome all that could be and would be in a glimpse of possible futures...?
I've been carrying you in my chest without wanting to, without desiring it, but you remain... the moments of sheer happiness still bring a smile to my face even though you are not present anymore, the picture of your smile is imprinted in the inside of my eye lids and I walk around all day with my eyes closed just to keep smiling.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...