segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2015

So many minutes on the bus, the train, the subway...
While life is slowly taken from my smile.
I move and shall keep moving forward always...
To consider something that I thought I had for a while.

They say it's almost cherry time...
And look up at the trees to justify.
Ahead I can see the clouds hovering...
And question what cherry time implies.

It's so cold in May... How can it be so?
Back home I would be complaining...
It would be too hot for the places I had to go.
But slowly the cold gets in crawling...

And the smile is just a memory.
And the sleep is a stubborn agony.
Cause I always search for your smell in bed...
Alone, remembering the words you said.

But the memories flash when my eyes are shut...
And the tastes come to me in my sleep.
Until the alarm brakes the action in a cut...
And I notice my wet pillow from my weep.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

I feel the ropes of the ship tightening as the wind picks up... The boards crank and moan as if they had something to say, As the silence ar...